Learn to take images like these and make your images stand out in a increasingly crowded field.
What you will learn:
- How to focus your images properly for the Milky Way
- How to combine images into a panorama with fantastic detail
- How to shoot star trails and timelapse video.
- How to bring light out from darkness
- How to get sharp detail that is so hard with just star light,
- NO light painting needed.
The Workshop will take place in a dark sky location about 50 miles south of Kansas City. Here’s a couple images showing how nice and dark the skies are there.
Facilities: 2 bathrooms, running water with shower. Full electric, heat A/C, Big screen TV, PS4, PS3, XBox, multiple PCs and dual processor Mac Pro. High speed internet, full kitchen and more. Objects available for photo layouts. Multiple graveyards (one within 1 mile), abandoned church, 2 operating observatories, barns, ponds, hay fields, east / west roads and many more objects.
What you will get:
- 2 nights under the stars with Dave guiding your efforts.
- 3 days of computer instruction and tutorials on how to take and put together data for images.
- Written workflows and materials to take home.
- Suggestions and tips for perfect shots without years of trial and error.
- 16 GB jump drive with 4 of Dave’s unpublished panoramas from last year you can put together and publish yourself. 100s of other images to practise stacking for an image.
- Kansas City gourmet BBQ dinner catered by one of KC’s Top BBQ locations
- Cookout dinner with all the fixings.
- Lodging with beds and breakfast available.
What people are saying about Dave’s Images:
|Ridiculous Skills||Unbelievable how is this possible?||These images make me so happy.|
|The detail is unlike anything I have ever seen. .||I cried upon viewing these images they are so beautiful. .||I can feel the peace these images evoke.|
|Unlike any other night images||I can die happy now having seen this image||I love love love what you are doing. Thank you.|